Welcome to my collection of 2nd Marriage Ceremonies
Whether it's your second, third or even fourth wedding ceremony, for many reasons it is just as special as if it is the only marriage you will ever have. Every element of the ceremony....... every sincere word, meaningful reading and sacred vow should be included. It is an event that should be celebrated.
Welcome to my second marriage ceremonies and vows guide that will be invaluable in helping you to create your own personalized and truly inspirational ceremony, one that reflects your ideals, beliefs, true feelings, your hopes and desires for each other for your future life together!
I have compiled 10 full, beautiful, complete ceremonies ready for you to choose from!
The ceremonies come complete with vows, readings and poetry, additional cultural traditions and rituals and music suggestions for you to choose from!
I have also included a comprehensive check-list-guide to ensure you have a stress free ceremony and celebration!
You can do it yourself!
What can you expect to find in this guide?
- All the legally required parts of the ceremony ~ just delete if not required where you live.
- Acknowledgement and or inclusion of family, children in the ceremony.
- Acknowledgement of your journey, separately and together.
- Readings reflecting your intimate feelings and thoughts on your marriage, about one another and how fortunate you feel to have found one another.
- Inspirational, insightful and very personal vows and ring vows
Your ceremony could be....
Included within this collection are ceremonies that are:
- Traditional ~ includes beautiful and or special meaningful readings by the celebrant, a family member or guest.
- A ceremony with a splash of spirituality provided by candle/s and readings.
- A culturally rich ceremony with recognition and acknowledgements to enhance every aspect of your ceremony....... traditional owners of the land, children, friends and family, revered deceased friends or family.
- Large, with the bridal party that you always wished for.
- Intimate, with just yourselves, witnesses and the celebrant.
- Thematic -- you may wish to have a theme flowing through your ceremony as well as all the acknowledgements, recognition and cultural rituals.
In this unique collection, you'll find 10 complete ceremonies
You'll be able to peruse each of the 10 complete ceremonies, pick out what you like, copy & paste, and adapt to suit your personal tastes, beliefs and unique circumstances.
Here are the parts of the ceremony I provide help with...
Ceremonies have structure and if guidelines are followed a ceremony with interest, variation, good length and natural flow will be the end result.
- The Introduction
- A Reading
- Celebrant statement of authorization
- Giving Away
- The asking or commitment
- The vows
- Ring ceremony
- A Reading
- The Declaration / Conclusion
- Signing of the Documents
- Presentation of the Marriage Certificate.
- Presentation of the Couple to guests
- An additional Blessing or Reading
A questionnaire is also provided to assist you in compiling a more personalized introduction.
Elizabeth, that all sounds great, but how does it all come together?
It's really as simple as could be!
You'll pick & choose from different ceremonies, copying & pasting as you go. As you read the ceremonies, some parts will instantly resonate with you and reflect your feelings and thoughts, as well as your cultural leanings.
In very little time, you'll be able to construct a complete and totally personalized ceremony that completely reflects you both -- your thoughts, beliefs and ideals, hopes and desires for your future life together.
This collection of ceremonies, vows, readings, rituals, traditions and music will provide the inspiration you need to decide exactly what it is you want to say to your loved one and to those people who surround you; those who support you, who are also very special to you.
Your simple 7-step checklist to a beautiful, personalized 2nd marriage ceremony!
- First, download the 2nd Marriage Ceremony Guide.
- Read and decide what you like, what suits your situation.
- Consider your questionnaire answers. Include what you'd like to share with your guests ~ it doesn't have to be "long winded".
- Copy material (and adapt) whichever you decide to use.
- Include any of your own material.
- Paste it all under your headings.
- Choose your font and print!
........and your ceremony is ready!
Here are some excerpts, readings & other absolute gems from the ceremonies you'll find in this collection:
"When you came into my life, I realized that what I had always thought was happiness, couldnt compare to the joy loving you has brought me. You are a part of everything I think, do and feel and with you by my side I believe anything is possible" -- Author unknown
This groom and bride had been business partners for some years before their relationship became a life partnership! The bride had two teenage sons. It was their express wish to have a brief but sincere and intimate ceremony, themselves, two witnesses and the celebrant.
Say together........ "Our love is strengthened by knowing that each of us could survive on our own, if we wanted to, but realizing, that more than anything, we chose to be together." -- Unknown author
"Mary, I give you this ring as a token of my love for you and our future together. You have always been there when I needed a friend, comfort or support. You are the bedrock of my life and have become my reason for..."
"......Friendship is what brought you together and is the glue that holds you there. Treasure and nurture it together and with others....."
"....Mary, words do not express the love I have for you. I love you for who you are and for the me that you bring to life....."
"......In the past, the rose was considered a symbol of love and a single rose always meant only one thing - it meant the words "I love you." So it is appropriate that for your first gift - as husband and wife - that gift would be a single rose." [From the Rose Ritual]
".......Family and friends are a very important part of Mary and Johns lives and they are delighted to have you here today to join them. They chose this beautiful location to be married, and to start the rest of their lives together as husband and wife. Mary and Johns relationship really began 18 months ago. It wasnt the fairytale meeting everyone dreams of but still one to remember. It only took .......... "
"If you only knew how much I love you, how essential you are to my life, you would not dare stay away for an instant, you would always remain pressed close to my heart, your soul to my soul........" From "Vows" - adapted from a reading by Juliet Drouet to Victor Hugo, 1833.
"John and Mary believe marriage is founded on that sort of sincerity, friendship and understanding, which leads to tolerance, confidence and trust. They feel it involves respect for each others individuality and that most difficult of tasks, the acceptance of each others weaknesses prejudices and faults........"
"The bride and grooms children scatter rose petals in the path of the bridal party, and in front of where the bridal party will stand."
"John and Mary have given serious and unhurried consideration to their new roles and particularly the responsibilities to each others children. They agree to love and support each one equally, and to the best that they know how, to create a safe, fair, loving, honest, respectful and caring environment in which each of them can grow and prosper".
".......But no matter from where you come or from what background the key ingredient for the day and for life is love. John and Mary are a modern day Sleepless in Seattle, for those of you who dont know John and Mary met on the internet. While both were no longer in their teens (and who wants to be) they were and are still very much young at heart......"
"...A new start, with hammering heart, we colour the world with our dream......" -- From a reading by R K Charron.
These are but just a tiny selection of what you'll find inside!
YES! I'm ready to order the "2nd Marriage Ceremonies Collection" for just $19.95